1. What will you remember about 2013?
It was the year that good karma came into my life. I hope this carries through to 2014!
2. What are you ready to leave behind?
Insecurities. Doubt. My inner critic.
3. What's something you learned in 2013?
I was promoted more than once this year, and because of that, I realized that:
- I really am good at my job
- People have faith in my abilities
- My self-confidence is back bigtime!
4. What would you like to celebrate about this past year?
Becoming aware of all of the things I listed in #3 makes me feel like a million bucks. It's a wonderful feeling, and I hope that I only go upwards and onwards from here. I also celebrate how lucky I am to have such incredibly caring friends in my crazy little world. There's a lot to be thankful for in my life right now, and I don't want to forget to count my blessings when the bad days come around.