Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day Eight: Share Where You Blog!

Wanna see where I type all my posts from? Ta da!

I raised the monitor up with a few encyclopaedias (a trick I learned in AJ Jacob's book Drop Dead Healthy) so as to not strain my neck. Marianne Faithfull has been one of my muses for decades and that poster was the only poster up on the wall at that concert. I kindly asked the security guard standing beside it if he'd mind if I took it, and to my surprise, he said yes! Been framed ever since. The top left photo is of me standing in the legendary Sun Studios in Mephis, Tennessee wailing on Elvis' mic. I'm not so much of an Elvis fan, but that's where my other muse, Johnny Cash recorded as well, so being in there was magical beyond belief. Can't believe that picture was taken almost 15 years ago!



It's right across from my Creative Corner. Lots of crossword items, of course! :)
Snow White was cross-stitched by my Granny and I love having it on the wall in this area.
We did latch hooking together, and I started up again about a year and a half ago, but haven't had the time for it in the last 6 months. I'd love to get back to it in the new year. I've never been a gal with routines, but it's something I've been slowly working on and hopefully in the new year, I'll be able to get into rhythms and pace myself better to fit in everything I love.


And when we have the curtains open, these guys are right beside me.



From left to right, they are Alison, Jimmy Olsen, and Regina.

I look forward to seeing where everyone else works from!  :)

7 comments:

  1. That looks like such a wonderfully creative and cozy place! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Jimmy Olsen gets a booking with 2 names! lol! And you certainly are surrounded by colour and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your plants are named!

    My 4 yo and 6 yo grandsons saw a cross stitched piece today for the first time and said, Look! it's minecraft! LOL! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful space. Thanks so much for sharing! Have a grea day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice set up, and Alison, Jimmy, and Regina are a lovely bunch! I see you're a Big Bang Theory fan, as well. Love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiration is everywhere! I love it!

    ReplyDelete