Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December = Christmas Creativity!

I'm back, y'all ... and for a fabulous reason too! :)

  Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon will be kicking my creative juices into high gear, so stay tuned for what cool daily tasks I'll be posting about!

Day One asks us to post a selfie or two, so I chose the following ones:

1) The top one is of me on the Brooklyn Bridge after my crossword tournament a couple of years ago. Everything had wrapped up for another year and since the weather was unbelievably gorgeous for March (people were walking around in tshirts (!), I thought I'd finally take the time to walk across the bridge. Not only did I walk across it, but walked all the way through Manhattan for a total of just over 3 hours!! It was crazy and I was exhausted by the time I got back to my hotel, but man oh man, was it ever worth it. I had had such an enjoyable time spending my annual weekend with my second family that I decided to stop smack dab in the middle of the bridge and take a photo to remind myself of what was a truly beautiful moment in time.  :)

2) The second one is me in my natural habitat - at home doing a crossword!

These are the perfect shots for representing me in my life right now, and if this is how Day One is turning out for this wonderful project, I'm already on Cloud 9 on what's going to come up for the rest of the month!
:)








2 comments:

  1. I am playing as well. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you walked over the bridge and through Manhattan?! That is amazing!

    Damn, I have never been good at crosswords, that is so impressive Polly.

    ReplyDelete